SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2022
Staff Selection Commission - SSC
Short Details of Notification
- Date of Advt : 06/12/2022
- Application Begin : 06 December 2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 04 January 2023
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 05 January 2023
- Correction Last Date : 09 January 2023 to 10 January 2023
- Tier-I Exam Date : 09 March to 21 March 2023
- Admit Card: 28 February 2023
- Tier-II Exam Date : 26 June 2023
- Admit Card : 16 June 2023
- General / OBC/ EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- Female Candidate : 0/-
- Correction Fee First Time : 200/-
- Correction Fee Second Time : 500/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 27 years
- Candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004 are eligible to apply.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Govt Rules.
|For LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG):||Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.|
|For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG):||12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.|
|The candidates must possess Essential qualification on or before the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 4/1/2022.|
|Vacancy Details (Total : 4500 Posts) Approx|
|Tentative vacancies: There are approx. 4500 vacancies. However, firm vacancies will be determined in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, along with Post-wise & category-wise vacancies will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in> Candidate’s Corner> Tentative Vacancy) in due course. Candidates may note that State-wise/ Zone-wise vacancies are not collected by the Commission.|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100).
|Tier-II Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Status/Download For CR Region
(Bihar &UP )
Admit Card for Other Regions
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|